Apply for F20AS00043
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Linguistics Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards
Previous opportunity: National Peer-Run Training and TA Center for Addiction Recovery Peer Support
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00043
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00043) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OAR IO 20 03||American Indian Air Quality Training Program|
|EPA OA OSDBU 20 01||Support and Management of the Nationalsbeap.org Website and 507 Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00043", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.