Apply for USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 22 0001
- The Department of Agriculture, Faculty Exchange Program 10.613 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 Faculty Exchange Program-Philippine and Vietnamese Veterinary Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.613.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 22 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 22 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0023||Engagement with Asia and Regional Economic Communities to Promote Alignment of MRL Standard Setting Bodies|
|RD RBS 22 01 MPILP||Meat and Poultry Intermediary Lending Program|
|USDA FSA MULTI CRP 22 NOFO0001210||Conservation Reserve Program Access and Engagement Assessment|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0027||Kenya Solar Cold Storage|
|USDA FSA MULTI CRP 22 NOFO0001209||Conservation Reserve Program Decision Support Tools|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 22 0008||USDA-AMS-TM-DBII-G-22-0008|
|USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 22 0004||Cochran Fellowship Program – U.S. Dry Beans Processing, Promotion, and Marketing for Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras|
|72066922RFA00002||Food Security, Nutrition and Resilience Activity|
|USDA NIFA BPP 009262||Bioproduct Pilot Program|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 22 0008||FAS International Internship Program|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 22 S||FY 2022 FFPr Standing NOFO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 22 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.