Apply for USGS 20 FA 0053
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Investigating vital rate drivers of Upper Mississippi River System (UMRS) fishes to support management and restoration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $169,035.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY2020 Coronavirus Relief for the National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
Previous opportunity: DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 20 FA 0053
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 20 FA 0053) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00068||Nevada Wildlife Resource Management|
|USDA NRCS TX URCP 20 GEN0010730||Texas NRCS Urban and Rural Conservation Project|
|NPSNOINTIRP20AC00424||(5) Year Base Agreement to Promote and Develop the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail at Tuscumbia Landing in Sheffield, Alabama|
|L20AS00089||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|L20AS00090||FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management|
|L20AS00074||Montana/Dakotas Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|F20AS00068||FY 2020 Modern Multistate Conservation Grant Program|
|L20AS00075||Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00078||Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services|
|L20AS00073||Montana/Dakotas Invasive and Noxious Management|
|L20AS00076||Montana/Dakotas Wildlife Resource Management|
|USGS 20 FA 0115||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00094||BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands|
|USGS 20 FA 0117||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA 0116||Notice of Intent|
|USDA NRCS KS CCGA 20 GEN0010791||Conservation Collaboration Grants|
|P20AS00060||Data Driven Analysis and Forecasting: A Partnership for Everglades Restoration Science|
|W912DR2020001||Conservation Interns - Raystown Lake Project|
|L20AS00092||BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|USGS 20 FA 0124||Notice of Intent|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 20 FA 0053", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.