Apply for O OVW 2021 64001
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW Fiscal Year 2021 STOP Formula Grant Program Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.588.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $14,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 56 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: SmartTots (Strategies for Mitigating Anesthesia-Related neuroToxicity in Tots) Public-Private Partnership (PPP) under PASI (Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative) (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Previous opportunity: Tribal HUD-VASH Expansion
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVW 2021 64001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVW 2021 64001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL21GR0018 SUBSAHARAN CWT 03 10 2021||Limited Competition - Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|LITC LITC 21 002||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|TREAS GRANTS 052021 002||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|720 696 21 RFA 00003||Dufatanye Kubaka Ubutabera Activity|
|DC OVC MG 21 001||Tribal Victim Services Micro-Grant Program Round 2|
|INL21CA0016 AME NIGERIACOURTADMIN 032621||Court Administration and Case Management for Nigeria’s Criminal Justice System|
|72011521RFA00006||Kazakhstan Human Rights Activity|
|O OVW 2021 45006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Research and Evaluation Initiative Solicitation|
|MODEL ACTS 2021||Model Acts|
|O OVW 2021 74002||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Solicitation|
|O SMART 2021 88001||SMART FY 2021 Invited to Apply — SORNA Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O OVW 2021 76001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Sexual Assault Services Formula Program Solicitation|
|SFOP0008031||Regional Caribbean Police Professionalization and Modernization|
|O COPS 2021 86001||FY 21 COPS Anti-Methamphetamine Program Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75013||Law Enforcement Mental Health and Wellness Act (LEMHWA) Solicitation|
|INL21CA0028 ELSALVADOR PRISONS||Assessment and Improvement of Prison Personnel Interaction with Inmates and Human Rights Compliance in Salvadoran Prisons|
|O OJJDP 2021 92005||OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 92004||OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|SFOP0008096||Supporting Accountability for Atrocities in Haiti|
|TREAS GRANTS 052022 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVW 2021 64001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.