Apply for NEAPPD NEAPPD 17 001
- The Department of State, NEA Office of Press and Public Diplomacy in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Safeguarding the Heritage of the Near East Initiative Collaborative Services Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 03, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 14, 2016 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: USAID/LAB Request for Information on programming to increase the use of scientific research to improve development outcomes
Previous opportunity: Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity: Supporting Justice Sector Reform in Tunisia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NEAPPD NEAPPD 17 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NEAPPD NEAPPD 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 165 17 000001||Youth Ethnic Integration (YEI) Activity|
|263 RFI 17 00001||University Centers for Career Development (UCCD)|
|NPS NOIP17AC00056||National Park Service-Walnut Canyon National Monument Trails and Fencing Projects|
|17 GR BOGOTA 001||Colombian University Tour on Peacebuilding Education|
|P17AS00029||Facility Management and Park Guide Interns|
|ED GRANTS 120716 001||OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D|
|ED GRANTS 120716 002||OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities: Community Parent Resource Centers CFDA NUmber 84.328C|
|P17AS00033||Internship Training Program Zion National Park|
|NEAPPD NEAPPD 17 002||2017 Middle East Media Initiative|
|P17AS00044||Master Cooperative Agreement - JACL|
|F17AS00083||Sigma 2017 Conclave|
|P17AS00032||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|ED GRANTS 010317 001||OSERS: OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children With Disabilities Who Have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K|
|ED GRANTS 010917 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 010917 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A|
|NOIP17AC00130||National Park Service-Plant Restoration-Site Improvement Project|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 002||Visiting American Professionals Program for Iraq|
|P17AS00048||State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Fellowship|
|P17AS00052||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|ED GRANTS 011317 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organization for the Replication and expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NEAPPD NEAPPD 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.