Afghanistan Jobs Creation Program (AJCP) (APS 306 17 000003)
- The Agency for International Development, Afghanistan USAID-Kabul in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Afghanistan Jobs Creation Program (AJCP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: BLM-(MT), University/College Native Plant Materials Development Partnerships
Previous opportunity: Remove Hazard Trees and Fuels from the Rainbow Point and Developed Areas of Bryce Canyon National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (APS 306 17 000003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00430||SCA Community Crews at Mount Raininer National Park|
|P17AS00458||Restore Period Worm Fence Lines|
|P17AS00459||CHOH EDUCATION PROGRAM AND SUPPORT|
|P17AS00460||Cooperative Research and Education Partnership between The Pennsylvania State University and The National Park Service.|
|FOA ETA 17 05||Disability Employment Initiative Grants|
|P17AS00472||Northwest Youth Corps Trail Support and Maintenance at Mount Rainier National Park|
|P17AS00499||Engaging Young Adults in Recreation and Community Engagement Projects|
|P17AS00516||Restore Period Worm Fence Lines|
|P17AS00518||Museum Resource Center (MRCE) Collections Preservation and Analysis Internship|
|P17AS00526||Cesar E. Chavez NM Cultural Landscape Development ProjectProject|
|NPS 17 NERO 0102||FLNI 2017 Youth Cultural Landscapes Maintenance Crew|
|FOA WB 17 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (“WANTO”) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|P17AS00535||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P17AS00536||Canal Classrooms Education Program Support|
|P17AS00541||Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program|
|P17AS00548||NCPE Intern at Harpers Ferry Center, History Collections|
|P17AS00549||NCPE Interns at Weir Farm National Historic Site|
|P17AS00559||NCPE Interns at Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P17AS00564||ACE Interns with Technical Preservation Services|
|P17AS00571||Conservation Legacy Internships|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS 306 17 000003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: