Apply for FR OLS 19 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.301.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 16, 2019 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Pascagoula, Gautier, Vancleave, Moss Point, and Ocean Springs, Mississippi
Previous opportunity: Catalyze: Product Definition for Small Molecules and Biologics - Target Identification and Validation, and Preliminary Product/Lead Series Identification (R61/R33 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR OLS 19 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR OLS 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00607||Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Park|
|N00174190001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19|
|DOS PTA 202001||2020 South Africa Community College Initiative Program Logistics|
|F20AS00012||R1 - Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program - State Fish & Wildlife agencies only|
|72068519RFA00013||USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR OLS 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.