Apply for NOAA NOS NCCOS 2021 2006594
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 Effects of Sea Level Rise (ESLR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.478.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 07, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Promoting Women in Politics in Botswana
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NOS NCCOS 2021 2006594
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS NCCOS 2021 2006594) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2021 2006620||FY2021 Marine Debris Research|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006621||CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY 2021|
|G21AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2021|
|G20AS00104||Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for 3D Elevation Program (3DEP)|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2021 2006622||FY21 Regional Ecosystem Research Program: Understanding Species’ Habitat Usage and Connectivity|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2021 2006702||NOAA SBIR FY 2021 Phase I|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006704||Addressing the Impacts of Multiple Stressors on Shellfish Aquaculture through Research/Industry Partnerships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS NCCOS 2021 2006594", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.