Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, FY 2019 (NIJ 2019 16111)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282B
Previous opportunity: Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of Mozambique under PEPFAR
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 16111) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2019 NIST TPO 02||Enabling Federal Technology Transfer Program (EFTT)|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP CCA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Consortium Award|
|N00014 19 S F010||FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT (FOA) FY2020 VANNEVAR BUSH FACULTY FELLOWSHIP|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP AKCIECIA||DoD Kidney Cancer Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators - Early-Career Investigator Award|
|BOR DO 19 N020||Eradication of Invasive Quagga and Zebra Mussels Using Engineered Disseminated Neoplasia|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP AKCIDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators - Dean Leadership Award|
|W81XWH 19 DMRDP RMFRA||DoD JPC8/CRMRP Regenerative Medicine Focused Research Award (AFIRM III)|
|W81XWH 19 OPORP CTA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 OPORP CRA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes Research Program, Clinical Research Award|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0358||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Independent Living Transition Services for Youth and Young Adults with Significant Disabilities from Minority Backgrounds|
|NIJ 2019 16572||National Survey of Internet- and Technology-Facilitated Child Exploitation, FY 2019|
|DHS ST 19 108 CBD 0001||ERBC NOFO|
|RFI 612 19 L2P 01||Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity|
|W81XWH 19 MRP CA||DoD Melanoma Concept Award|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0009||Hypersonic Turbulence Models Research|
|19 589||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs|
|N62645 PA 19 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Austere Environment Consortium for Enhanced Sepsis Outcomes (ACESO) Award|
|G19AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Rivers CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 16111", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: