Specialty Crop Research Initiative Pre-Applications (USDA NIFA SCRI 006810)
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Specialty Crop Research Initiative Pre-Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.309.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Chesapeake Bay Optimization Tool Development
Previous opportunity: Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA SCRI 006810) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006870||Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (DEG)|
|72068519RFA00010||Burkina Faso Markets and Nutrition Activity|
|USDA NIFA 1890SS 006911||Scholarships for Students at 1890 Institutions Program (1890 Scholarships) RFA|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA SCRI 006810", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: