Apply for F19AS00313
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2019 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the Saginaw County Public Works Commission under justification 505DM 2.14.B.(4)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Specialty Crop Research Initiative Pre-Applications
Previous opportunity: Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00313
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00313) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00322||Kentucky ANS Management Plan|
|USDA FS 2020 LSR||Forest Service - Landscape Scale Restoration RFA 2020|
|P19AS00481||Documenting Traditional Ecological Knowledge of Snow and Ice Conditions and of Caribou Herds in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve|
|F19AS00336||15.665 The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act National Wetlands Inventory, 16 U.S.C 3901 39031 thru 39032.|
|F19AS00342||NAWCA FY20 U.S. Small Grants|
|F19AS00344||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)|
|F19AS00362||Moncus Park Outdoor Showcase|
|F19AS00367||Native seed collection of plants with broad environmental tolerance to use for wildlife habitat restoration in the Great Basin|
|F19AS00373||Hydroacoustic Survey of Bighead and Silver Carp in the Ohio River|
|F19AS00403||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|F19AS00406||Wolf Livestock Loss Demonstration Project|
|F20AS00023||Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico|
|USDA FS 2020 WRR WR||Forest Service Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2020|
|F20AS00028||Implementation of the North Fork Battle Creek Barrier Modification and Fish Passage Improvement Project|
|F20AS00041||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2021-1 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F20AS00044||Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program|
|F20AS00045||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|F20AS00046||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F20AS00047||Aquatic Invasive Species Interjurisdictional Grants to Great Lakes States and Tribes|
|F20AS00050||Tribal Wildlife Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00313", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.