Apply for NPS P20AC00682
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $336,338.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: NYCSER YP 2 APS USAID Nicaragua Addendum
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS P20AC00682
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS P20AC00682) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2020 CMF||Fiscal Year 2020 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|72051420RFA00013||Weaving Lives and Hope / Hilando Vidas y Esperanza|
|SFOP0007037||Building Leaders for Cuban Civil Society|
|PAS SA SYLEP2021||Saudi Young Leaders Exchange Program (SYLEP)|
|AFREO 20 GR 002 AF 012320||Ambassador's Special Self-Help Fund Program Botswana|
|DOS WHK SSH FY20||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help FY 2020|
|DHS 20 CIS 010 003||FY 2020 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Assimilation Program|
|DHS 20 CIS 010 002||FY 2020 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program; Citizenship and Instruction Application Services|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2021 1||VETERANS CEMETERY GRANTS|
|C NOFO 20 106||Combating Discrimination and Social Injustice through Capacity Building and Policy Reform|
|NOFO 72065620RFA00007||USAID’s Community Radios Assistance for Greater Empowerment of Mozambicans – USAID’s CORAGEM|
|FR 6400 N 08||FY 2019-FY 2020 Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|DOS COG ECON SSH FY19||FY 2019 Ambassador's Special Self-Help Program|
|RD RPIC 2020||Rural Placement Innovation Challenge (RPIC)|
|0012020||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM)|
|DOS KGN PCO FY21 001||PEPFAR Small Grants|
|72016821RFI001||Localworks LRO Assistance Activity in Bosnia-Herzegovina|
|PEPFARGAB 21 CLMGR 001 AF 111320||PEPFAR Botswana - Community Led Monitoring (CLM) Program|
|DOS MSU PEPFARCLM FY21||PEPFAR Small Grants Program, Community-Led Monitoring 2021|
|DOS MSU PEPFARCLMCB FY21||Capacity Building and Coordination for Community-Led Monitoring 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS P20AC00682", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.